For anyone traveling to Pattaya from Bangkok you're going to see a price difference. Adult entertainment such as go go bars, massage parlors and especially freelancers cost less in Pattaya. You'll always save money with a freelancer because you won't have to pay a bar fine. But you should be careful though because there are freelancers who are part time thieves.
To protect yourself it's best to stay at a guest friendly hotel in Pattaya on our list. Most of these hotels require your companion to leave their ID cards with security. And in most cases it is only returned to them when the hotel knows you're alive and not robbed, drugged and stuffed in a closet. Another benefit for staying at a guest friendly hotel is you won't be charged a joiner fee, which usually cost B1,000.
I often get asked where to find the "prettiest and sexiest" freelancers in Pattaya. Obviously that's not an easy question to answer since every man has different likes and dislikes. All I can say is be patient when looking for one. There are many in Pattaya and sometimes your patience can really pay off.
Most also ask how much do freelancers in Pattaya charge for their services. You can find a chart above with rates that most of them quote. But you have to understand that the way you look, your age, your weight and even your ethnicity plays a roll on how much they decide to charge you. Don't be afraid to negotiate rates. Especially if you think you're going to be sticking with her for long time.
Then you may also come across a freelancer who says the price is up to you. This might suggest that she likes you. Obviously that doesn't mean their services are free but by following the rate chart above should be right.
Thai freelancers, genuine girls and lady boys can be found all along Walking Street, however you'll find the most up and down Beach Road. Gay freelancers can easily be found in an area called Boy's Town found on Pattaya Land 1 and 2. The entrance is near Beach Road and South Pattaya Road
You also can find freelancers in discos and nightclubs which are also very popular in Pattaya. You can find a list of them below.
Freelancers in Discos and Nightclubs in Pattaya:
Thai freelancers love to party so you'll often groups of them dancing and shaking their asses to club beats. There's a great atmosphere in most the places mentioned below. It's a great place to have a drink and check out the scene with people just like you from all over the world. Just know that freelancers who hang out in these places might charge you a bit more.
1. Bamboo Bar - Found near the entrance of Walking Street.
2. Club Insomnia (www.clubinsomniapattaya.com) - A popular nightclub with coyote dancers (my favorite dancers).
3. Candy Shop - Right on Walking Street.
4. Hollywood Pattaya - Located further up from Walking Street is where you'll find
Hollywood on Soi Phettrakun. Worth a visit.
5. Lucifer Disko - Right on Walking Street. A nice modern club with funky decor. Though rather pricey.
6. Marine Disco - A large club with most of the action happening on the second floor.
7. MIXX Nightlife Disco (www.mixx-nightlife.com)- Found on the southern end of Walking Street on the 3ed floor of Bali Hai Plaza. MIXX is has two discos, each playing it's own particular styles of music.
8. Tony's Disco & Entertainment Complex (www.tonydisco.com) - One of the most expensive super clubs in Pattaya. Still definitely worth a visit because many girls obviously follow where ever the money is. You can find Tony's on the southern tip of Walking Street.
9. Xyte - Here's another large club complex with live music. Keep in mind this is a Thai style club which means the music is mostly Thai based. There is an entry fee of B200 which includes a drink.
There are many more discos and clubs with pick up spots. The ones above are just some of the popular names. Part of the fun in exploring Pattaya is going out and finding ones that you enjoy personally.